This engagement model is designed for partners that resell MDxBlcoks solutions. Your organization may manage the entire customer lifecycle, including demand, sales, and implementation. You are entitled to provide maintenance and support services after successfully completing the appropriate requirements. This model includes, but is not limited to, partners such as value-added resellers (VARs) and resellers.
Requirements & Benefits
An ideal way to begin your reselling relationship with MDX. Once you join you will be able to sell, service, and market MDX-approved products available through our distributor channel. It's free to join but some of your sales and pre-sales staff will need to complete our free training to become authorized to begin selling.
* Become a partner for free and sell/refer product licenses to your clients
* Standard license fee. Set your own margins while selling to the client
This model is the ideal fit for value-added resellers (VARs). VARs do more than just sell alone; they build, sell, service, and implement our solutions across all industries that meet the needs of customers in the SME market and beyond. This option gives you access to SAP's full portfolio of solutions, a tiered program with deepening benefits and a value points system that recognizes and rewards you for more than just business performance but also competency, and strategic alignment. There are annual program fees and you'll need to meet the minimum entry and ongoing requirements to become and remain authorized to sell.
* co-brand your company as a company partner and sell product licenses
* Standard license fee. Set your own margins while selling to the client.
* Support your client
* We support your business.
Reseller-VAR fee - $1500 per year
Provide information about your company, solution, industry, key contacts, and other information
Following are the next steps in approving you as an MDX-Partner. Our Region Sales Head will be in be in touch with you for any further needs. If you have any questions, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Qualify
• Receive the legal agreement from MDxBlocks to sign
• Complete all membership requirements
Step 3: Sign
• Return signed the legal agreement
• Pay the annual program fee
• Receive the official MDxBlocks Partner status
Step 4: Onboard
• Complete MDxBlocks PartnerWorld overview training
• Meet your assigned MDXBlocks Partner Support advisor
• Get access to the MDxBlocks Portal
• Complete online partner profile, including solutions and services
Step 5: Leverage
• Enable your personnel on MDxBlocks solutions
• Access and leverage MDX tools, methodologies, and your advisor
• Engage with the right MDX personnel to create win-win situations
• Leverage the MDX-PartnerWorld portal to manage your activities with MDxBlocks.